pippin;383052 Wrote:
> 1. Do you have a slow server or is iPeng still syncing the cache?
> HOW do you play the album? By clicking on a track? When you play an
> album from the track view, it will first play the album and then skip
> to the track you selected. This usually happens before playback starts
> but when the connection is busy or the server responds slowly, there
> can be a delay. Will probably be fixed in 1.1
>
> 2. How do you try to play it? What server version are you on? I cannot
> reproduce this, works for me.

Thanks for the reply.

1. I click on album and pick a track (it doesn't matter whether it is
the first track, second track or whatever track), the track I chose to
play first will always stop for a second after playing for 2 seconds.
After this it will not happen again within that album even though I
jump to another track, to the last track or back to the first track/
By the way, I'm using Squeezecenter 7.3.1 running in ReadyNAS NV+ with
1Gb ram.

2. I click on Other, then click New Music, then I click the Album, then
I click the track to play.  Nothing plays, not work for me!

--
Bryan Jan

Regards,
Bryan