1.0.5 - the a to z list is much easier to use and hit correctly now.

A few suggestions/queries...

1.  I use iPeng at work and home on an iPod touch.  It seems to lose
the cache for each server as I go back and forth.  Any chance it could
use a cache per server and not therefore need updating?  Actually, this
may be because of automatic overnight rescanning - does this cause a
cache rebuild each time?

2. Volume control does not work for me.  The slider isn't great
(probably because it is near the edge), but at my work I use an amp to
control the volume rather than digital volume control on the SB - and
this doesn't work with the volume slider properly as SB's volume is
fixed.  Any chance of providing a volume change mechanism for people
with amp volume control (mine works via an IR cable from the headphone
socket to the amp).

3. Zapping songs is missing.  I use zapping with custom songs to
essentially remove bad tracks from the library.  Would be great if
there was soem sort of zap mechanism in iPeng as people use Zap for
quite a few things...

4.  Just wanted to say overall it's an excellent app and easily worth
the dollars!

--
bossanova808