kai;384013 Wrote:
> To me the idea that a real audiophile would use a transporter as primary
> source in his main system ...
Really?
Me thought that real audiphiles used the TP as a drive coupled to a a
high-end DAC. ;)

kai;384013 Wrote:
> Logitech and Linn might better cooperate for their own benefit.
SqueezeCenter is already open-source and the protocols are documented,
so if Linn wanted to make their products compatible with SC, they could
have made so from the start. (And so did Roku at one time.)
Apart from selling a handful of Duets/Controllers to DS owners, and
getting strange calls on their helpdesk about users who can't get their
DS to play, I don't really see what Logi/Slim would gain there...

Anyway, what rockfather did, shows (once again) that SqueezeCenter is
flexible software.
And that's why it's so great!

--
sebp

System : Mac Mini for ripping to FLAC (Max) > SqueezeCenter 7.3 running
on a ReadyNAS NV+
Living room : Squeezebox 3 > North Star Model 192 > NuForce IA-7 v2 >
KEF iQ9
Bedroom : Squeezebox 3 > Beresford DAC > NAD C315BEE > KEF iQ3
Kitchen : SB Receiver > Trends Audio TA10.1 > Celestion F10
'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)