davidjames;391216 Wrote:
> Whenever I try to go to that site I get this error:
>
> trac.penguinlovesmusic.de uses an invalid security certificate.
>
> The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
> The certificate is only valid for Joerg Schwieder
>
> (Error code: sec_error_ca_cert_invalid)

I get that too, so I fired up an old desktop and overrode the security
and got this -
Roadmap

Milestone: Release 1.1

Due in 15 hours (01/31/09)

0%

Closed tickets:
0
Active tickets:
1

Release 1.1
Main Aspects:
o Implement plugin support
o Rewrite NowPlaying? to use notifications instead of
polling
o Rewrite NowPlaying? to clean class separation: Player holds
state, Display updated through KVN.
*
Milestone: Release 1.2

Due in 1 month (03/15/09)
Main aspects:
o Rewrite NowPlaying? to new scheme, include NowPlaying?
plugins
*
Milestone: Release 1.3

Due in 3 months (04/30/09)
Functionality:
o iPeng as a player

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.