sxr71;396765 Wrote:
> I run 2 squeezecenters on different IP addresses on the same machine.
> The big problem with this is that you have to reconfigure your
> squeezebox to use the other squeezecenter. In fact I have all my files
> encoded to mp3 on the second instance which I only use for remote
> downloading. To play them is a real pain.
You really don't have to do any reconfiguration. All you need to do is
choose a different music source. On the SB Classic or Boom just hold
the left button on the remote for ~5 seconds and you will get a choice
of server. On the SB Duet Controller, just use Settings > Music Source.
Any way you do it should be just a few key presses on the remote.

--
aubuti