head;398086 Wrote:
> I’ve had my SB Duet for a month and really love it but I am getting more
> and more frustrated over the inability to play any file/folder that is
> not in the music library. Rescanning my library takes ages and I want
> to be able to play new music immediately before adding to the library
> (that is done after verifying that all tags are correct and when any
> missing covers have been downloaded).
Just use Music Library > Music Folder and navigate to the folder with
the new tracks. Not only can you play it immediately, but it also
automatically adds it to the library (although I believe you'll need a
rescan to pick up any album art).

--
aubuti

Nothing high-end, but music anywhere I want it. MSI Wind desktop (Ubuntu
8.10) feeding: Basement: SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8;
Kitchen/Dining: Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; Living
room: SB3 > Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; Bedroom: Boom +
SBC; Study: Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; Kid's bedroom: SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0
http://www.last.fm/user/aubuti/