I have an iPhone 3G and purchased the squeezemote application. I like it
very much, but I am experiencing random wifi dropout where the wifi icon
disappears from the iPhone and obviously then I loose connection to the
server.

Hence I am unable to use this as a remote control due to the
unreliability of the wifi connection.

I was wondering if any of the other iPhone remote application users are
experiencing similar problems? My dropouts come randomly, and can be
while I am in fact using the application. It can come 5 minutes after I
start the application, but will appear within 30 minutes for sure. I
have tried with two different wifi access points and two different kind
of remote control applications (squeezemote is one of them).

Could this be a hardware problem on my iPhone 3G?

--
nanckekr