4mula1;402045 Wrote:
> MP3Tag is free and very easy to use.  Grab a copy and have a look at
> your tags, you will probably be surprised.

I tried, and they are remarkably clean.  What happens (consistently, as
in every time I rip a CD, even if I type in the tags myself) is I rip a
cd, and when I click on the artist, the album shows up twice. Clicking
on one of them will have all the tracks, but clicking the other will
have just a few.  If I just want to play an album, it is a crap shoot
which is the whole album, and which is a random assortment of SC's
favorites, so I have to drill down an extra level to figure this out.
If the SC interface were not web based, this might not be an issue.

> As for the incorrect artwork, try clearing your browser cache after a
> rescan.  It's a very common issue for incorrect artwork.

I've been through this before with no luck.  Here's an example of the
artwork issue: http://www.ecp.cc/images/dannii.jpg

--
drs