ch1525;407553 Wrote:
> Pippin, I was wondering if you have had a chance to check out Apple's
> Keynote of the iPhone OS 3.0 preview?  Any ideas of how the new
> features could benefit iPeng?  I'm sure there are lots of possibilities
> that people will point out and I bet you have some ideas too.

No, didn't have time to watch the KN, yet I did have a look at the 3.0
beta.
Direct opportunities are not completely obvious, of course I could let
people pay for add on modules now :-)

Another option might be to use some of the notification stuff to have
iPeng react to server events.

One thing that WILL be of interest mid term is cut&paste but I'm not
going to tell what for, yet :-)

--
pippin

---