atlslim;409777 Wrote:
> Interested to see that the app description now at the store is your 1.1
> text?!   That's a good sign I guess ;-)

Err.. no. That's not a good sign. That means, even though I fed all
that text into the 1.1 description iTunes connect obviously set it to
active already for 1.0.5 - although the 1.0.5 description in iTunes
connect that I see still has the old text.

I definitely don't like this. It promises features only the 1.1 will
have and Apple's not approved that, yet. Will at least do some
temporary changes.

The strange thing is it only applies to the text, the images and icons
are still correct (both will also change with 1.1)

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com