Pippin,

Slightly off topic, but have you looked at using the IR capabilities in
squeeze products to give iPeng control over other AV devices? To my
simple mind, it doesn't seem that much of a stretch.

I was wrestling with my Logitech harmony remote yesterday, which has a
beast of a touchscreen interface and thought that the iPeng / iPod type
application would be much better.

Wouldn't involve any additional hardware except for the IR wand as I
think squeeze products (apart from duet?) can drive an IR LED
directly.

The concept of a single remote using an iPod touch that was wireless /
networked across all my AV equipment sounded very appealing.

Just a thought.

--
Andy8421