Maybe someone should start a thread with a poll to get the approximate
number of SC users that have installed and use the MusicIP and
SugarCube plugins. If only a few SC users have installed and use the
plugins, it might be because there are bit hard to install and setup. I
doubt that if users experience the great mixes they generate that they
would ever give these plugins up. Once I installed them and got them
working (correctly) I was hooked. If Logitech were to get a hold of
MusicIP and integrates its functionality in SC so that user can
"easily" generate these wonderful mixes... SC could be an even bigger
hit. I can just picture sliding controls in the player panel to adjust
the mood and filters of the mixes for SugarCube... on the flight.

--
tamanaco