Just doing some testing this morning.

The problem has appeared again, so I'm taking advantage of it!

- Direct vs proxied streaming makes no difference, the problem
remains.
- My Boom can play the Radio 4 stream without issue, but the SB3 keeps
rebooting.
- I can play the same stream on Softsqueeze 3.9b1 (transcoded to MP3)
- I sync'd the Boom with the SB3 and it seemed to work, although the
controls on the SC UI and the Boom UI become very slow.  I think that
might have been SC transcoding to MP3 for Softsqueeze though (seems
very CPU intensive).

So, dunno if this tells us anything, except that its probably
somehthing particular to the SB3.  Later, if I can get the problem to
re-occur I'll try MCs idea of using specific URLs from the ASX list,
and see if that makes a difference.

--
chris.mason