>i think for now the chart should list those services which come with
>SC.  i am unsure what services come under the guise of the non-optional
>"internet radio" SC plugin.

I think that the things you are seeing under "internet radio" are a really
confusing mashup of some radio providers.

"Staff Picks" are radio stations recommended by Logitech staff (part of
"Internet Radio" plugin).

"Local", "Music", "World", "RadioTime Presets" all come from the RadioTime
plugin.  These used to be gathered under one less confusing "RadioTime" menu
entry, but were expanded out, probably because of some licencing arrangement.

Not sure about "More Radio...".  Maybe this comes from the mandatory "Internet
Radio" plugin too?  I think the idea was that any other internet radio station
providers would be put under that, and indeed it's here you can find Live365
and SHOUTcast.  However, other providers don't appear in there, eg. RadioIO is
at the top level too (maybe some licencing arrangement again).

"Radio Feeds UK & Ireland" appears within "More Radio..." and directly under
Internet Radio menu (maybe because I have a plugin for it, and because the xml
feed has subsequently also been added to "More Radio"?)