toby10;417155 Wrote:
> I have no clue how to edit the Wiki (and I'd probably break it anyway)
> so I'll post some info on here, others can add/edit to the Wiki.

its actually really easy.  just create an account, login in, and click
edit.  if you have the screen space, have one window open with the
article, and another open having clicked "edit."  its very hard to
break it.  i think you'll find it self explanatory, and your direct
contributions would be great.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 (my home) / sbr (parent's home) / sbc (my home) - w/sc 7.3.3b - win
xp pro sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655