My wife recently got a Macbook and I'm trying to help her access my SC
music library.  On her old Windows laptop, I had Moose set up with
SqueezeSlave, which worked great.  I've tried installing SqueezePlay on
her Mac, but I don't think it's quite ready for prime-time.  I'm looking
for something that's as easy to use as Moose is for Windows - she's
pretty computer-savvy, but has a very low tolerance for things that
"aren't as easy to use as iTunes" in her words.

My own hatred of iTunes aside, can anyone recommend a good solution?
Thank you!

--
tfish77

Jordan Hirsch