Love Squeezebox -- have a boom, a duet, and an extra SBR.  Great stuff,
when it works.  And it does just that for my local music and Pandora.
But the Rhapsody implementation has been problematic, on and off again,
since I bought my Duet shortly after it was released.  It's generally a
"Time out waiting for data" kind of error when trying to advance to the
next track.  Most often happens on the first track of an album, but
lately has been happening mid-album with more frequency.

I know in the past the finger has always been pointed at Rhapsody for
these issues.  And granted, their service is spotty.  Fine.  But let's
take that as a given.  Their service is poor and unreliable, so find a
way to deal with it.  I can normally hit rewind, or in someway manually
force the desired track to play -- so it seems the Squeezebox software
could do the same if the implementation were more robust.  I don't know
if that's means allowing for a longer time out, or more retries, etc.
but why do I have to do it manually?  Is this deserving of a bug
report?

As an aside, does anyone know if Napster is more reliable?

I'm running:
SC 7.3.3 r26303
WinXP
SBR on ethernet