You're definitely not alone.  I listen to Rhapsody via my Duet
practically every other day, and service is always hit and miss.  I have
a 12 Meg down Internet connection that is extremely reliable and Pandora
plays just fine.  Rhapsody though... it's just disappointing in its
performance.  I honestly still don't know if this is a Slim Devices
issue or a Rhapsody issue, but judging from similar threads on the Sonos
forums, I'm guessing it's more than likely Rhapsody.

Sometimes I can go a few weeks with good performance; these past few
days have been absolute garbage though.  Tracks stop playing, buffering,
etc.  I'm almost being forced to use Pandora - which is a shame because
I have amassed a huge Rhapsody library!

I'm seriously considering the jump to Napster just on principle.
Especially seeing as how it is now only $5 a month and you get 5 songs a
month for free - all DRM free.

Cheers!

--
EnochLight