Nikhil wrote:
> Was surprised to see this on the Sonos site, but a search here didn't
> turn up anything. Does anyone know what this is all about?
>
> http://forums.sonos.com/showthread.php?t=13043&highlight=squeezebox

Interesting! I'll be interested to see the battery life on the portable
player. Could be interesting.

This one's nice too:

"A very appealing device that looks like a touch-screen, stand-up
version of the Sonos controller, with jacks in the back to connect to
your powered speakers or stereo, and a headphone jack. It's as if the
Sonos controller was mashed up with the iPod touch controller and the
ZP90. This will be $299."

I actually 'suggested' that product not too long ago. I'll probably be
getting one if they look nice. A big(ger) display with album display and
a touch screen interface would be perfect for the living room. I'll
mostly be using the controller, but this is really nice to have as a
focus point. I do REALLY hope the headphone jack supports IR and
PowerSwitch...

Regards,
Peter