pippin;426678 Wrote:
> What the heck are you looking for? You can get any kind of speaker as an
> active one these days!
>
> Have you had a look at the link I posted. A full lineup, most of them
> available as active speakers.
> Wouldn't know what else you want.
>
> EDIT: All of them available as active speakers, passive version for
> only some of them.

yes, i did - thanks very much :)

i only really looked at the A5 series and to my mind i don't like the
look of them - mainly because i like a bit of wood :)

at first glance of some the other ranges that i do like the look of,
for example the classic compact, they didn't appear to be powered.
however, now you've said most of them come in an "active version" i have
take a second look and now noticed the link from the classic page for th
"active" option :)

now just a little nervous about moving away from the classic
amp/speaker set-up that i understand :)

--
aguess