eganders;428043 Wrote:
> I think you've used the wrong fix.  Assuming your WRT54G is the type
> with the removable antennas (they just unscrew), acquire some better
> antennas for your unit.  Linksys and other companies sell them (they
> don't have to be from Linksys).  Better antennas will increase the range
> and deliverable signal

Hmm. I hadn't thought of that - thanks, that's an option. Though I'd
hate to have wasted $150 on this nice 802.11n router for nothing... ;-)
But maybe if I can't get the Squeezebox to work reliably, switching back
to the WRT54G and boosting the signal might be a good solution.

I swear I don't remember having near these number of problems back in
the 802.11b days...things were much easier then. ;-)

--
jasondunn