jasondunn;428171 Wrote:
> Indeed...what shocks me though is that the WiFi reception inside the
> player/receiver seems to be extremely weak. This morning I woke the
> player up from sleep and it connected and played music just fine -
> that's a good thing, it typically has problems with that.
>

> That might be a factor. The good news is that there's nothing around
> the player except a speaker. The bad news is that the player is almost
> touching the speaker and I don't have much space to move it. Here's
> where you can see a photo of that:
>
> http://www.digitalhomethoughts.com/news/show/93858/
>
> Look on page six.
>
> I'll keep fiddling - thanks to everyone for the feedback and
> suggestions, I'm impressed with this community. :-)

Well, for starters, that room is FAR too neat and orderly so your WiFi
signal doesn't have enough clutter to bounce off of for good WiFi
reception.
At least that's always been *my* theory about better WiFi and lots of
clutter.   :)

Just kidding.  :)

Being right next to the wall and the speaker may be causing WiFi
reception issues.  Again, TEMPORARILY, move the player away from the
wall and speaker and see if the signal improves.  Not suggesting you
keep your player on your coffee table, just a diagnosis test to see if
it improves your WiFi signal.

--
toby10