Phil Leigh;435632 Wrote:
> I'm really lost now... ?
> What are you talking about? - which aspect is "horrible"?
> Looks good (not great, but good) to me...

Let me qualify: horrible as in ugly. No issues with Logitech
introducing new products, no issues with technological advances or
amount of work invested in making it all happen.

I just look at the Squeezebox 3 which is beautiful and feels solid - to
my eyes - I look at the Transporter which is beautiful and feels solid -
to my eyes.

Then I look at the Duet, which is plasticky, cheapish and ugly (I own
all three) and unfortunately a little unreliable, the Boom which is also
quite plasticky and ugly-ish (yep I own that too if you are in doubt)
and a little unreliable, then I look at the photo of this new device and
I start seeing a trend.

Phil: has this forum become a church? Is one not allowed to speak one's
mind? People here are starting to sound like Apple fanboys.

Giacomo

--
gbruzzo

http://www.last.fm/user/JackieBr/