Mnyb;441532 Wrote:
> Ok try to contact support, have u suffered for months without
> considering support !?
> http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/support/contact-support.html

I've had the impression from searching these forums these many months
that lots of people experience the same problem.  Evidently the fix is
to not use the latest software.

> sometimes upgrades goes south, consider a completely clean install of
> SC .
> That happens more often than one would like, sometimes you have to do
> clean installs instead of upgrades.
> but here with support about that.
> Or maybe a cleaning of the cache folder for SC .
> Search for CleanSqueezeCenter_DB on the ready nas forum.

Thanks for the advice, but I've done that many times.  It doesn't help
with rebuffering.

> Is there a pattern to this any certain file type that is rebuffering ?
> aac, wma ?

I play FLAC files.  FLAC is certainly larger than mp3, etc.  Maybe it's
just that Squeezecenter has more trouble streaming FLAC than other
formats.

--
benthos