Declan Moriarty;447995 Wrote:
> Why people seem to be getting excited about LP's now seems stupid.  They
> sound boxy and you have all these problems with them that you don't get
> with CD's.  Old records are usually scratched a lot whereas CD's if kept
> properly will be just as good condition as when they were bought.

I don't understand it either.  I can see it for somebody such as myself
that grew up with the lp format and is feeling nostalgiac  But these
kids that were born long after the CD was introduced...I don't get it.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior