Andy8421;449956 Wrote:
> I have been using iRedtouch - an iPodtouch or iPhone app that uses a
> network resident IR flasher.

Hadn't come across that one - it looks good and the video is
impressive. Also hadn't seen the IRTrans.

Seems the RedEye is quite similar except it doesn't need to be cabled
to your home net, it's also a charger for your iPhone/iPod and it's a
bit cheaper.  Not sure that any of these are show stoppers however.

Does iRedTouch support macros?

How do you find the responsiveness of iRedTouch?  By that I mean how
quick to get to the virtual remote you want and how quickly do the units
being controlled respond after a button is "pushed"?

GRC

--
GRC

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
And if it matters ...
Elderly Sony Vaio + WD Passport + iTunes + Apple Lossless
SB Classic + SB Boom + SB Controller + CA DacMagic
Naim CDX/XPS + NAC52/Supercap + NAP135s + Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkIIs
Linn LP12 & some other stuff