Andy8421;450217 Wrote:
> GRC,
>
> Just a question on redeye - the site says beta trial has finished and
> it isn't available at the moment?

>From what I understand, they just have enough beta testers for now and
are waiting for the next phase before involving additional users.  I've
had one email from them asking if I'm interested in being an
"international" tester (it's not available outside the US at the moment)
but you now know as much as I do from the website.

They are raving about it over at TONEAudio
http://www.tonepublications.com/gear/the-ultimate-remote-control-is-here/

Of course, my big problem is I don't have an iPod Touch or iPhone!  I
have a 5G iPod which is only used in the car now since I went the
Squeezebox route at home, and the iPhone is overkill for my limited use
over here.  Maybe I'll find something cheap on eBay!

--
GRC

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
And if it matters ...
Elderly Sony Vaio + WD Passport + iTunes + Apple Lossless
SB Classic + SB Boom + SB Controller + CA DacMagic
Naim CDX/XPS + NAC52/Supercap + NAP135s + Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkIIs
Linn LP12 & some other stuff