I too have had problems with sound drop outs and rebuffering on 7.3.3. I
also experienced a problem with the music stopping completely and
logging indicates something about multiple errors and then giving up
(hence the music is stopped).

I couldn't reproduce the problem on demand but it mainly occured when I
was using random mode and syncing two receivers. My problems seem to be
solved by hardwiring one of my receivers that I thought had the weaker
wireless signal.

I remember that 7.3.x was meant to improve the 'Rebuffering' issues - I
jokingly think the new release just doesn't show the message so often
but the problem is still there.

--
mobileadam