dsdreamer;450785 Wrote:
> If you have any kind of PC or Mac that can play the same streams through
> the same network equipment as you are using for the Duet, then please
> check that these are not also stuttering/rebuffering as well.
>
> If you report reliable playback of these same streams in the same
> network environment when bypassing the SqueezeCenter and its associated
> Logitech hardware, it would -then- make sense to focus on SqueezeCenter
> logs and the like.Sorry not ignoring you just other things got in the way of
> my replying.

Good tip, didn't think of using Vista WMP11 to play that stream.  I'll
keep that in mind for the future.

The original problem went away later in the day only to re-manifest
itself as a bad file descriptor error message towards the end of the
day.  The following day, and every day since has been fine though.
Perhaps a glitch suffered at the source rather than my own setup
perhaps?

Anyway, should it happen again I'll try WMP first before posting.

Thanks
Hyde.

--
HydeTheDarkerSide