Yeah - it's great to see the active development for platforms like the
SheevaPlug and I'm going to persevere because I'd dearly like to retire
my CentOS server but I right now it doesn't look promising.  I'll be
keen to update with the next release(s).  BTW, if any SlimServer
developers are watching this thread, the radio station that has become
unresponsive is KUOW Seattle - I verified that the streams are still
available on my CentOS-based SlimServer so it's either a lack of
horsepower on the plug or SlimServer 7.3.3 has a bug.

--
benmac