Bruce Hartley Wrote:
> not a bad idea, but loading large playlists can take an age.
>
> Also everytime you got new music, you would have to add it.

I realize everyone doesn't use iTunes, but if you do, you could create
a "smart" playlist in iTunes that consists of everything except songs
whose genre includes "explicit" and then set it to automatically
update. That would solve your problem of having to add to the playlist
everytime you get new music.

Maybe my playlists just aren't big enough ... I've never experienced
the problems you referred to about taking a long time to load.

--
WeedMonkey