Hi pippin,

Just to say 1.2 is great. I really like the UI update, it makes it look
much more professional. I seem that I can find song rating using press
and hold, but is there anyway to change or set these using the UI? It
would also be nice to be able to see them on the now playing screen or
from within playlists. Anyway, fab update, keep up the good work.

Cheers

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.0 for
Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music Information
Screen 4.42 | Custom Scan 2.7 | TrackStat 2.9
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)