jrgrott;467765 Wrote:
> Hi,
> I am thinking of getting a Squeezebox Touch.  Right now I use iTunes w/
> an Airport Express and use my iPhone REMOTE app to control iTunes and
> the volume.  If I do get a Squeezebox Touch, and use that for streaming
> my music to my stereo, can I still use my iPhone REMOTE app at all, most
> importantly to control the volume?  I do not quite understand how the
> Squeezebox contols iTunes, so I don't know if I used my iPhone app to
> control iTunes would do anything.  Any comments would be appreciated.  I
> know there are some other iPhone apps for Squeezebox.  The big advantage
> to using the iPhone REMOTE app is it is wireless, I think the Squezebox
> Touch remote is line-of-sight.

You can do what you want (and a lot lot more) but you will need the
iPeng app on your iPhone.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio