Sune;467889 Wrote:

> - Tapping on the left/right side of the "dots" on the now playing
> screens does no longer seem to have any effect - choice or bug?

Choice. It was always buggy and you were at risk of disconnecting the
"dot control" from the actual page.
Did you actually use this?

> - I suffer from "slow" reaction when browsing artists or genres. Every
> time I choose e.g. a genre, it is loading for a loooong time before
> showing something, then I choose an artist and the same happens. This
> makes it slow and frustrating. Anything I can do? Would a bigger cache
> improve on things? For my sake you can cache *everything* (iPeng is my
> most important app, after all).

Could you file  a ticket? I want to do a big cache-makeover after 1.3
to also cache several servers and improve some other things.
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/

Generally, I'm not aware that anything has changed on the
artists/genres query code so I'm surprised that it behaves different.
Genres have always been slow.

> - I cannot find the MusicIP integration - is it gone?

Err... no? Problem is I can't test this right now since I don't have
MusicIP on my 7.3 server. It should be in the Album Context menu that
you get when "holding" an album. And in the TrackInfo menu you get when
"hold"ing a track within an album or on the current playlist or the
NowPlaying cover art.
Is it not there? What do you see?

> - I experience, when browsing certain genres, that when I click "all
> albums", then I literally see all albums in my library - not the ones
> belonging to the chosen genre. Anyone else experiencing this? Could be a
> Server issue, although it works fine on the Squeezebox itself.

Hm. I'm not seeing this. Have you played around with the "show only
albums/tracks with the chosen Genre" setting on the server side?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com