Sike;465123 Wrote:
> I am sure Pippin could have done it better in German..

For that very screen: Probably not. That was done _very_ late in the
night one day after the really, really, final due date and 8 days after
the one it really should have been for App Store submission when I did
not yet know that the old iPeng release did actually work with 7.4...

This was a critical update that _had_ to come out with the MySB change
because you could no longer register with MySB with the old one and I am
actually very, very thankful to Apple that they put me on the fast lane
to get it available soon after Logitech's release.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com