I invested in a 64 gig iPod touch last weekend, charged it up having
first installed iTunes 9 on my desktop, did a minimal bit of reading of
the iPod manual, and fired up the touch.

Next up was to download and install iPeng 1.2 and to figure out how to
use the touch and iPeng. Brilliant...there's a bit of learning for a guy
brought up on Windows (not to mind PCDOS) but once the touch interface
begins to make sense, iPeng turns out to be a treat. Well done pippin!

iPeng beats the living daylights out of the Duet, and makes the
possibility of buying the Squeezebox Touch much more likely.

--
kesey