luga00;465151 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
>
> First time I've been able to use it for a while as I had to upgrade to
> 7.4 a couple of months back after the Slim team fixed a problem for me.
>

> It all works fine except occasionally I find that I'm stuck in Now
> playing mode (the three screen swipe) with no way to get out. The icon
> at the top of the screen is missing and hence there is no way to break
> out.
>
> Just wondering if you've come across that before. I'm going to try and
> reproduce to see if I can consistently make this happen as I'm not sure
> what is causing this at the moment.
>
> I've attached screen shots of the Now playing screens.
>
> regards
> Russ

Ooops. That's bad.
I believe this means that the menu from which you came when you entered
NowPlaying is no longer there, but this should not happen because you
can't switch players from anywhere other than NowPlaying. Weird.
Or did maybe your player disconnect while you were browsing... but that
should not be an issue.
Please file a ticket as soon as you find a way to reproduce this.
I see you have more than one player, I believe you might be able to
recover by switching to a different player.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com