I've just upgraded from 7.3.? to 7.4 then to 7.4.1
In both version 7.4 and 7.4.1 whenever I go into new music I see tracks
for numerous artists repeating multiple times, actually 3 times each.

After further investigation, it appears like it only happens to artists
that reside on my second harddrive. I have two harddrives that contain
my music.
Both harddrives are internal. One drive is  labeled F, the other
labeled G.
There is a folder/shortcut in the F drive that points to the music
folder on the G drive.

I didn't have this problem when I was using 7.3.#. This issue appeared
once I upgraded to 7.4.#.

This anomaly occurs in the New Music folder and when I look for music
under Artist.

This is a problem when I go into new  music via the browser UI and tell
SC to play a cd and it places the tracks in the playing section 3 times
for each track. So a cd that has 3 songs now has 9 songs queued up ready
to play, track 1 would play 3 times, then track 2 would play 3 times and
so one.

I've cleared the cache, cleared my music library/database and rescanned
but the problem still exists.

Any  suggestions?

Thanks

My OS is vista ultimate 64 bit SP2