pski;473733 Wrote:
> Thank you for your posting so many messages to yourself..
>
> Over and out. Perhaps you will acquire a measure of technical ability.

You are a fool. I have been a customer for years and have configured
more boxes than you ever have on both Windows and Linux.

I can live with the fact uncritical SB groupies don't like my outburst.
The simple fact is that it had never ever happened to me I could not
play music on an SB3 while it was displaying it did.

It was only when I ran up upstairs to check the server that I saw the
SB3 had disappeared from SBS and mySB.com. Very odd to see a SB claim it
is playing music in front of your face...

Something is very broken in the guts of 7.4 for this to happen.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27 - Ubuntu 9.04 - SBS 7.4
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1