pablolie;473772 Wrote:
> I am sorry I had to vent. I had to. What I experienced was shockingly
> frustrating. In many years, and with all the devices I have, I had never
> ever seen an SB3 claim it was playing music when in fact the SBS didn't
> even know it was present or active.

Actually, I have seen that behavior many times going back to 6.3.

Reseting the box and/or Xilinx has fixed it.

It's hardly new to 7.4, but I've never been able to make it fail in a
reproducable way.

There are numerous threads here about such failures, dating back
years.. I don't think anyone else has been able to reproduce it on
demand.

Being effectively a random occurence makes it a very hard bug to fix
which is why it has been around for years.

--
snarlydwarf