toby10;475460 Wrote:
> And the results from your SBS Control Panel Diagnostics?
> I'm guessing your SBS and/or players are not seeing the internet (can't
> see beyond your local network).
>
> Can you log your computer into your MySB account?  Can you control
> playback to your player from MySB > Remote Control?  Is your player
> registered to that account MySB > Players?  Your MySB account login
> entered onto your SBS > Settings > MySqueezeBox?

Thanks Toby, I think your diag. is correct. My SB3 can connect
to the internet (as I said I can connect to mySB.com and play radio
OK),
but it looks like my SBS can't see beyond the local network.

The SBS Control Panel Diagnostics: Everything looks OK
here; all listed ports are available (OK) and there are no alerts.
Ping
to mySB.com is listed as OK. If I refresh i get the same OK results
back.

My player is registered on mySB.com, and if I connect
my SB3 to mySB.com, I can then use the remote control application
on the mySB.com site. Yes, I have the correct
password for mySB.com entered in my SBS settings.

--
ulvi