ulvi;475472 Wrote:
> Thanks Toby, I think your diag. is correct. My SB3 can connect
> to the internet (as I said I can connect to mySB.com and play radio
> OK),
> but it looks like my SBS can't see beyond the local network.

Actually, on second thought, I am not so sure this is the case.
The thing is when I connect to a radio station the correct
program info for that time slot is displayed on my SBS (even though
there is no sound and the SB3 screen is blank). So I suspect the SBS
does make a connection to the stream, gets enough data to fetch
the program info, and then chokes on the actual audio data.

Or at least that's one possibility still not ruled out.

--
ulvi