avta;475725 Wrote:
> Be sure you are signed in to www.mysqueezebox.com  You may have to
> create a new account. Be sure you are able to log in and go to your
> favorites.

I did actually get a new account after I upgraded to 7.4.1.
And yes, I am logged in and can access everything. My SB3
is also recognized by mySB.com once I connect to it from
the remote.

So I think the two key pieces of evidence here is that radio works
on the SB3 from a mySB.com connection (so there is no impediment
to streaming mp3s in the SB3 firmware), and that radio works
from the server in the software player SqueezePlay (so there
is no problem for the server to connect to the internet, fetch a
stream, and pipe it to the player).

It looks like the server is doing something to the radio stream before
sending it to the SB3, which chokes it. The question is what?

--
ulvi