toby10;477044 Wrote:
> And as I said in the other post, I am referring to Control Panel within
> SBS server, nothing to do with MAC or PC.  :)
> If SBS > Control panel is not part of the MAC build of SBS I apologize,
> but where do you mention being a MAC user in this thread prior to my
> response?

I didn't mention it in this thread, because its only purpose - as I
specifically said in my first post - was to find someone else with an
SB, so that I could take the Radio along and test if it is a failure of
the Radio. I wasn't expecting any replies other than from people in
London letting.

In my other threads I had mentioned that I used a Mac.

And yes, I don't know the reason, but the Preference Pane, which is the
Mac version of what you are talking about, has most of the same settings
as the Control Panel, but does not include a Diagnostics item.

--
danco