MeSue;477103 Wrote:
> Why not just call support? Seem like they'd be best equipped to diagnose
> a hardware failure.

Well, yes.

But

(a) it's the weekend

(b) I still think that physically trying it on someone else's system is
at least as good a way of diagnosis as a diagnosis by phone. Might take
longer to organise, but would only take a couple of minutes to test.
Going through various tests by phone can be quite a chore, and one never
knows if the support people are just following a script or if they know
what they are talking about.

Just as an example of a place where Logitech aren't up-to-date, their
FAQ page on dealing with firewall issues cover Mac Tiger and Leopard,
but not Snow Leopard as yet.

Certainly I intend to phone support if I don't get a response here, but
I would really prefer actually trying to connect to someone else's
server, as that would reveal at once if the problem is with the Radio or
with my system.

--
danco