Altec;475049 Wrote:
> Yes Hans, I have an update:
>
> I have changed my opinion about Logitech customer service after a
> friendly person called me today. What a drastic contrast to my first
> experience! I now once again trust this company and their products,
> thanks to Peter from Logitech Customer Care in Switzerland, who btw is
> also Danish. Thanks to Logitech in California someone finally showed
> interest in solving my problem in a professional way. I am sure that my
> problem will be fixed very soon and I believe what they say, that I was
> the victim of several unfortunate incidents and that this sort of
> problems will be a thing of the past.
>
> I am now glad that I didn't gave up and bought something else instead
> because the squeezebox family seems to be one of the most innovative
> product lines I have tried, with lots of possibilities. Sure that means
> that once in a while something goes wrong, but when I think about it I
> rather have an advanced product than an expensive outdated boring
> product such as some of the other products I looked at before choosing
> Squeezebox (of course only if I know that someone from customer service
> will try to help me if something fails...). Once again I want to buy the
> Squeezebox Radio and Touch. And yes Hans, the Radio is also in the shops
> here in Denmark.
>
> I won't reply to this thread anymore unless something crazy happens
> (which I doubt). Thanks

I'm ecstatic that you have things back on track with the help of CS
,congrats, It seems you are quite happy of how everything turned out.

I like to hear stories like yours, and the redeeming qualities
appearing from the big scary companies.I know you want these components
to work as I did, and I happy that you have won pal..Take care..and
enjoy

Cheers

Daniel

--