Altec;473298 Wrote:
> Yes, good to see that someone cares - apology accepted.
> You do get frustrated when you spend your money on a product that
> should make your life more pleasant but instead steals your time and
> energy.
> I hope I will regain my trust in Logitech real soon... this is a good
> start.

Hey Altec glad your issue is being fix, I have a similar situation same
thing I got talked down by someone at CS, the issues I was having were
never resolved.Then I got the same survey asking how did my experience
go!

I've posted here about a month ago and nothing, not a single answer
from anyone..I'm a bit reluctant to call Logitech, with my luck I'll get
the same CS person.

So I love how a few members comes out say that they had nothing but
great experiences which maybe true but you look around here you'll see
that there's a lot of unhappy people whether the new system, non
connections, etc.

So don't feel your the only one..

Good luck

Djoel