> This has made it clear though. Whilst the scanner is correctly checking
> for music files in F:\MyMusic, it's checking for MIP tags in F:\My Music
> (note the gap).

I did note the gap - would have asked ;-).

> twice in the MIP gui. To stop this I think I used the Library/Refresh
> Songs function (although I am not dead certain).

You'll have to select all tracks in MIP, then run the refresh. Just had to do
this yesterday. Was a bit confusing that calling the command alone wouldn't
work.

> MusicIP gui now and all looks fine in there, with correct paths reported
> to files etc. So I guess MIP needs to tell the SBS MIP plugin about the
> new path (or SBS does)?

Did you ever run the refresh from the MIP web interface? Or restart the MIP
service? I think changes in the GUI are not immediately reflected in the
service.