I find that all of my MP3/FLAC listening from my library gets scrobbled,
as do tracks from most of the Rhapsody and Pandora tracks...

For some reason, some stuff just doesn't get scrobbled correctly...  As
an example, when I listen to Rhapsody channels, the song will show up as
being listened to...but when the song is over, it won't log it in my
permanent history...  Other sources do this as well...

And even though I have the option to scrobble online internet radio, I
haven't gotten this to work at all...  Even when I see that the song
information is being passed to the display, it still won't even show up
as being listened to...forget about recording it in the history...

I'll need to sort out a list:

1. Sources that scrobble and record into history
2. Sources that last.fm seems to recognize I am listening to realtime,
but no log into history
3. Sources that don't scrobble at all

--
MikeekiM

SqueezeCenter Running on HP EX485 MediaSmart Server (WHS)
- 1 SqueezeBox Duet
- 4 SqueezeBox Booms