Nonreality;492705 Wrote:
> I really don't care about the tags or what they recommend but what I
> like is to see what I've listened to over the last week, month, 6mths,
> year and etc.  It amazes me on how much I play my Squeezebox and also
> how much I listen to certain artists.  My son also influences mine as he
> uses the SB3 when I'm not around.  All in all it's pretty cool to see
> the breakdown of your listening habits.

Yea...  each family member has a last.fm account in my household...
But when they listen to their music on someone elses SB, it screws up
the data...  Oh well...  It's nearly right anyway!

I really don't want to teach my kids the hassle of going in and
reconfiguring the SB to their profile, and then remembering to switch it
back when they stop listening...  And my wife definitely will have none
of this nonsense! :)

--
MikeekiM

SqueezeCenter Running on HP EX485 MediaSmart Server (WHS)
- 1 SqueezeBox Duet
- 4 SqueezeBox Booms